Tour New York City like you never have before with our jet ski tours! You’re guaranteed to have an amazing experience where you can see all the top sights from a new vantage point.
- Solo Jetksis Must be 18+ years old
- Tandem Jetksis 18+ to drive, 14+ to ride as a passenger.
Jet Ski Around New York in the Fall
Catch the changing colors on this New York City jet ski tour! As the vibrant reds, oranges, and yellows take over the city, we take you out on a thrilling jet ski ride for amazing views of New York’s fall foliage and the city’s top landmarks during the end of October.
Skim the waves at your own pace as you follow your professional tour guide on the Hudson River for over two hours. See the fall colors from a new perspective on this must-do tour of New York City!
- George Washington Bridge
- Tappen Zee Bridge
- Lyndhurst Mansion
- Sleepy Hollow (Home of the Headless Horseman)
- Sleepy Hollow Lighthouse
- New York and New Jersey Coastlines decorated with breathtaking views of our fall foliage
- Empire State Building
- The Hudson Yards
- U.S.S. Intrepid
General Info & Policy
- All rentals include wetsuits + riding gear + safety equipment.
- You receive a brief and informative safety class before the ride.
- You do not need ANY prior jet ski experience.
- You operate your own ski while following a guide to ensure your safety.
- Must be 18 years of age to operate a jet ski.
- Must be 14 years of age to ride on the back.
- Photo ID required